Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blog Awards

I'm so excited. I am honored by all the people who are following my blog, especially since I just recently started getting more involved in the blogging world. I hope you are enjoying my blog.

I just received the Best Blog Award from Tanya of The Grab Bag and from CityGirlGoneCountry. I will be posting the rules and the 15 other blogs that I will be giving the award to in a later post. If you haven't already checked out The Grab Bag or City Girl Gone Country, please do so. They have wonderful blogs and I know I have enjoyed reading them.



I also received the One Lovely Blog Award from "Deal"ightfully Frugal. In a later post I will place the rules and the 15 blogs to whom I am passing this award. "Deal"ightfully Frugal is a very inspirational blog so stop on over if you haven't checked it out.




0 comments:

Post a Comment