DaisyGirl from A Daily Scoop of Chaos had presented me with this award awhile ago. She is a fantastic photographer, has some great giveaways, and she writes fun, honest posts. If you haven't checked her out yet, please do so.
Here are the rules:
Tell 10 honest things about yourself. And of course pass it on...
10 honest things about me:
1. I love thunderstorms. The more booming and flashing the better.
2. I am a procrastinator and know it. I have tried to change and failed each and every time.
3. I have an addictive personality hence why I always find time to write on my blog but not to do my laundry.
4. I drive my husband crazy when I get annoyed that he gets annoyed when he says I am mad but I am really frustrated, irritated, grouchy, etc. etc. To him there are three emotions: happy, mad, or sad. If I was really that simple, life would be so much easier.
5. I was a hoarder when it came to my daughter's crafts in the beginning. Someone should have warned me about the MASSIVE amounts of crafts that a 2 year old can generate and need to display for all to admire. I have started weeding out though due to necessity and just plain ugliness. Her foam penguin that is missing the eyes and a nose just had to go.
6. I love chocolate. Hershey's, if you are reading this, please send some my way.
7. I love planning parties and doing fun craft playgroups with my daughter's little friends. I just love planning, organizing, shopping, and setting up. Maybe this is indicitive of control issues?!?!?
8. I am constantly rearranging my house and closets. Things have a tendency to get new homes frequently. This is probably why my husband can never find anything.
9. I have an unhealthy addiction to reality tv (and usually don't admit to it).
10. Okay, this is really hard for me. My 10th honest thing is that I adore Staples gel stick pens. I bought my own pens and kept an unending supply in my bag so I wouldn't run out when I taught high school. I am territorial with my pens. (I also used purple ink pens. Yes, I used purple pens to mark my student's papers. If you ever wonder why your kid is coming home with papers marked in purple ink, read this.)
Did I leave anything out that you are dying to know?!?! Feel free to leave a question in a comment.
Here are ten bloggers I am passing this award to:
B Sparkly. Check out her sparkly wit on her site.
Here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
10 things that make me happy:
2. Season tickets to baseball (I can't watch it on tv but will happily sit in a 100 degree stadium in person)
3. My family
6. Magnolias & cherry blossoms
7. The smell of fresh cut grass
8. Driving with the windows open
9. Chocolate (as if you couldn't guess that would be one)
10. Ice cream (maybe better than chocolate in the warm weather)
Here are the bloggers I am passing this award to:
Bear with me, it may take awhile to get around to everyone to share the bloggy love.