Monday, September 14, 2009

Creative Minds

I just placed a huge order with Oriental Trading. I couldn't resist their spend $49 sale with free shipping. I bought enough crafts for the next year. I like the idea of them having all the pieces in one package. All my daughter needs to do is assemble the craft. Usually the crafts come in a unit of one dozen so they are perfect for playgroups, daycares, etc. No need for me to run around the craft store or search online for hours to find cute craft ideas that are suitable for toddlers.

Occasionally I do look for craft ideas online. I did find an awesome website while looking for ideas to put together a tea party called AllFreeCrafts.com. It has crafts, activity ideas, and even art lessons. I just learned how to draw a monkey in 8 easy steps. How cool is that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment