Monday, September 14, 2009

WHY OH WHY

Okay, why did I start a blog? That is what I asked myself the other day. One more thing to keep on top of in my crazy life. Actually I did it because I am always writing stuff down on post-its and on my legal pads. Things get crossed off, they're illegible, or I lose them (as is the case with 90% of my post-its). Don't laugh I know you do it too. If you don't, tell me your secret. Also, my bookmark list on my computer is frightening. I have a ton of folders filled with websites. You'll notice on my blog that there are a lot of links. This is my shortcut to some of my favorite sites. Anyway, this way I can keep track of stuff for myself and if someone else finds it useful, great. If I'm really honest, I am also doing this to exercise my brain. I love staying home with my daughters but sometimes I need to do something that connects me to other moms or women in general and not just my two girls.

0 comments:

Post a Comment