Thursday, March 11, 2010

And This Week On the View

Here is the line-up this week!

MONDAY, MARCH 8 – The day after the Oscars!!  It Isn’t over till the co-hosts have spoken! Guest co-host Vanessa Williams (“ABC’s Ugly Betty”); Day of “Hot Topics”; co-host Sherri Shepherd will Skype live from Hollywood post-Academy Awards and share her Oscar experience; Chris Cuomo breaks down crimes in the headlines. First time musical guests – Lady Antebellum perform

TUESDAY, MARCH 9 – Guests -Andy Garcia and his daughter Dominik Garcia-Lorido (“City Island”); Elissa Stein and Susan Kim (author, Flow: The Cultural Story of Menstruation).

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 10 – Guests: Forest Whitaker (“Our Family Wedding”); Jesse Ventura (author, American Conspiracies).

THURSDAY, MARCH 11 – Sir Elton John will be sitting with the women at the table and partaking in “Hot Topics”; Guest - Eric McCormack (“Who Is Clark Rockefeller?”).

FRIDAY, MARCH 12 – Co- Host Kate Gosselin is back and will join the women and the return of 
“The View: Fashion Friday” with designer Carolina Herrera.
 On Friday, I will be tweeting My View of The View at 11 am EST.  Join blogmom221 on twitter.

You can catch episodes you missed by watching them online at The View's website.  See what other moms are saying about The View with #theviewmoms.

Why am I an ambassador for The View?  I love being able to support this diverse group of women (some of whom are moms) who share their viewpoints on today's topics.

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.

2 comments:

Mayra said...

This makes me think of getting twitter....I don't know...I still haven't decided yet.

I have read about moms being ambassadors for The View, don't know what it's all about quite yet, but I will be looking into it. =D

blogmom221 said...

I really like twitter now that I am getting the hang of it.

Post a Comment