Can you guess who did this?
Yep, this was done by our two year old. At Thanksgiving, my sister-in-law brought canvases and fingerpaints for the kids to create their own works of art. Needless to say they had a blast creating their own masterpieces.
All you need:
- canvases (Michaels sells inexpensive canvases and they often have circulars in the Sunday paper with 40% off coupons)
- a vinyl tablecloth (or use a garbage bag that has been cut open to cover the table or floor)
- paintbrushes (if your have older children)
- dixie cups (cut down to size which will help avoid accidental spills) to hold the paint and one full-size one to hold water to clean the brushes
- old clothes or smocks if you have them
- patience (it is probably going to be a messy process so try to avoid the urge to clean as they paint)
- wet paper towels or rags to clean up the kids and to wipe down their clothes
*Since I am incapable of just posting a picture without commentary, I figured participating in Wordful Wednesday was more my style! For more Wordful Wednesday, visit Seven Clown Circus